Melatonin: A natural hormone produced by the pineal gland, melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles.*
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan): This chemical by-product of the protein building block L-tryptophan works in the
brain and central nervous system to increase the production of serotonin, which affects sleep.*
L-theanine: An amino acid that has been shown to relieve stress by inducing a relaxing effect.*
Cramp Bark: Used to decrease muscle spasms, these chemicals may lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate.*
Feverfew: Effective for preventing migraine headaches, which can interfere with sleep.*
Ginko biloba: Improves blood circulation, which might help the brain, eyes, ears, and legs function better.*
Passionflower: Often used for insomnia and gastrointestinal (GI) upset related to anxiety or nervousness, the chemicals in passionflower have been used for calming, sleep inducing, and muscle spasm relieving effects.*
Peppermint: Aids in helping relieve muscle pain, nerve pain, digestive processes, upset stomach, menstrual
problems, and inflammation.*
Skullcap: Used for restless sleep, anxiety, stroke, and spasms.*
Valerian root: Helps with anxiety works particularly well when combined with other herbs including passionflower.*
• Natural sleep support spray*
• Formulated with the highest quality natural ingredients* • Delivers maximum absorption and effectiveness*
• Helps your body and mind rejuvenate throughout the night* • Supports a healthy brain and nervous system*
• Promotes healthy metabolic function*
Suggested Use: Before initial use, activate the pump by pressing two to four times. Shake gently and spray directly into mouth before bedtime to promote sleep.
Sleep is essential for a person’s health and well being. Millions of people do not get enough sleep and many suffer from sleep disorders and lack sleep completely. Surveys conducted by the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) report that at least 40 million Americans suffer from over 70 different sleep disorders and 60 percent of adults report having sleep problems a three nights or more each week.
Psychologists and other scientists who study the causes of sleep disorders have shown that not getting adequate sleep can negatively impact the following systems:
- Physiological systems
- Brain and nervous system
- Cardiovascular system
- Metabolic functions Immune system
QSleep provides a natural solution to help you fall asleep quickly and rest well throughout the night. Melatonin is a natural hormone made by your body’s pineal gland to assist the body in falling asleep, however, many factors inhibit the natural release of melatonin.
Recommended Use: Shake gently and spray 6 to 8 times directly into mouth 15 minutes before going to bed.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented on this site is not a substitution for professional healthcare advice. Always consult your doctor or healthcare practitioner for questions or guidance on medical problems and conditions.
Posted by Margo Gunther on 21st May 2015
I have had trouble staying asleep for four years. This product has helped me stay asleep. I have been using it for two weeks.